Personal 2017-08-24T14:22:40+00:00

Insuring your home contents, building structure, personal effects, motor vehicles and much more

The CIB Personal Insurance product includes cover for home contents, personal effects, motor vehicles, keys, locks, remote control devices, identity theft, property of guests, trauma treatment, theft without forcible or violent entry, power surges to name just a few. The CIB Personal Insurance policy offers cover for almost anything you can think of.


© 2017 CIB (Pty) Ltd is an Authorised Financial Services Provider (FSP No. 8425) Underwritten by Guardrisk Insurance Company Limited (FSP No. 75)

15E Riley Road, Riley Road Office Park, Bedfordview, 2008. Private Bag x1600, Bedfordview, 2008. Tel: +27 (0)11 455 5101, Fax: +27 (0)11 455 5202

© 2017 CIB (Pty) Ltd

Submit Claim OnlineCIB DocumentsBecome a broker