If you would like a copy of the CIB Personal Policy Wording, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like a copy of any of the CIB Commercial Policy Wordings, please email email@example.com
VERTEX DOCUMENTS (high net worth insurance)
If you would like a copy of the CIB VERTEX Policy Wording, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact must be made with your broker as soon as you are aware of the claim.
- Your broker will facilitate the process between CIB and yourself.
- Alternatively, if you contact CIB directly, a CIB claims technician will handle your claim and send you all the relevant forms.
- All new claims must be reported to the CIB Claims Department as soon as possible after the happening of an insured event.
- We recommended that you utilise our online claim forms where possible to ensure speedy processing of claims.
- Alternatively, a completed and signed claim form may be submitted to email@example.com, to notify CIB of any new claim.
- firstname.lastname@example.org may be used for all new glass and windscreen claims.
- Our Claims Helpdesk will gladly provide assistance should you require it, they can be reached on 011 455 5105
- On receipt of the notification of a claim, the claim will be registered by a Helpdesk Specialist and will be allocated to a Claims Specialist. (Binder and Outsource Brokers to register their own claims.)
- The Helpdesk Specialist will inform the broker of the relevant information relating to the claim, such as the claim number and details of the Claims Specialist assigned to process the claim.
- All our claim forms are available for download below or through the Helpdesk.
- Once all the documentation and information regarding the loss or damage has been processed and agreed upon, your claim will then be settled in our normal efficient manner!
Important information to know before submitting a claim
At CIB we understand that whether it’s your business or your personal belongings, all your property needs to be protected from loss or damage so that should anything happen, you will not suffer the financial loss but be in the position to replace the damaged or lost items – with ease and peace of mind.
As a valuable CIB client, we would like to ensure that your claims process is seamless and efficient, so we have provided you with some basic guidelines.